Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Print boarding pass

Print boarding pass

Hello. We are coming back to Aruba in 21 days. Very excited. It will be our third trip. We are flying carry on only (no checked bags). If we print the boarding passes ahead of time, we don't need to go to the first counter in the airport, correct? We can go straight to the customs area? Also, I probably missed it, but what resort were you at that had the printer? We tried to do it the last time at La Cabana, but there were no printers to use. We were going to look for an internet cafe with printers this time to print them out.

Thanks!

Mike Doeden

Aruba since 1979
    Going TO Aruba, depending on which airline and which airport ...dictates whether you can print your own boarding passes.
    EX: using AA out of Boston, we checked in using the KIOSK thingy, but were unabe to check in online. Airtran out of Orlando requires us to go directly to the counter (hence wait in line)

Departing Aruba....I know of NO way to avoid the counter at the airport. Online check in is new to me and I have heard of no one being able to print their boarding passes and proceed directly to immigration.

We will be in Aruba, in 21 days also!

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I know you can print your boarding passes within 24 hours of departure with continental. we do it here before we leave (we have no checked baggage either). i can't speak for aruba but i know the day before we left antigua,we printed our boarding passes at an internet cafe for our return flight. like i said, this was continental.

Before we left Aruba, we had the front desk at Marriott print our boarding passes, but we still had to check in at the first desk. Not true at Jfk, though, we avoid that first check in counter

Andrea, thanks for moving my post. And my wife is on here also and told me that we are meeting you for drinks that week. I look forward to it!

We are flying Delta, and 24 hours before the flight, we can print our boarding passes. I usually do that before we leave home, and we can go straight to security.

Shelly, did you have bags you needed to check? And did you try skipping the first desk and they told you to back? We made the mistake of going Saturday to Saturday, and the terminal for the 4p departing flight on Saturday is a nightmare. I was just trying to cut down the wait in line.

Thanks for the responses! This is our 3rd trip in just over a year. We have fallen in love with Aruba. I can't wait to go back! It seems the older I get, the less I like the Wisconsin winters Hello, sunshine!

https://www.delta.com/traveling_checkin/itineraries_checkin/options/online_checkin/index.jsp

Bottom of page
    "Note: For travel outside of the United States, you will have your passport credentials checked by a Delta agent prior to boarding. Additionally, if your travel requires a Visa, online check-in is not available - please see a Delta agent."
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 11-21-2010 at 06:36 PM.

Yes Mike, we did have bags to check. We know from experience that you do need to stop at the first check in counter. This year we flew Thurs to Thurs, and what a difference that made!! From the time we got to the airport to the time we sat down at our gate was at the most, 20 mins! I will try to fly during the week from now on. What a difference! Hope you have a great trip, and great weather!

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Yes Mike, we did have bags to check. We know from experience that you do need to stop at the first check in counter. This year we flew Thurs to Thurs, and what a difference that made!! From the time we got to the airport to the time we sat down at our gate was at the most, 20 mins! I will try to fly during the week from now on. What a difference! Hope you have a great trip, and great weather!
    We also flew in and out during the week and it makes a huge difference!!!

Last year when leaving Aruba in January, I had carry on only and did not have to check in up front. Went right to the Imagration area with Stanley and had no problems. . . .
    That was with Jet Blue, not sure if any other airline is the same and not sure if this year will be the same. . . .

Tom and Stanley

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    most international flights do not let you print the bp, you have to check in at a counter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast