Aruba Beach

Thread: purchase a one way ticket

purchase a one way ticket

I like to go for 3 months.Can I purchase a one way ticket.I have a home there. I always booked round trips in the past.I want the flexibility to be able to book my flight back in the event i need to go back for some unforeseen reason.
    Joe

Aruba since 1979
    yes

you may need to show your homeowner's info when you go thru immigration they would like to have a rough idea of when you are going home.

and welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by turo11 View Post
    I like to go for 3 months.Can I purchase a one way ticket.I have a home there. I always booked round trips in the past.I want the flexibility to be able to book my flight back in the event i need to go back for some unforeseen reason.
    Joe

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    I suggest that you call your airline(s). I have a 1 way ticket on jet blue from boston on nov 26. I was told that I have to present proof of my return before I can board. I had frequent flier miles to use on AA so I'm returning on dec 18 and will have to show them my itinerary in boston. This is new and began in jan 2011.

I always purchase one way tickets. When AA had their non stops to Boston, they would ask for my return ticket. I had to show my residency papers. JetBlue has never asked for return ticket.

Kathy