Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Purchasing tickets

Purchasing tickets

Anybody every buy just one way ticket because it was cheap and then later on added the other leg or return ticket?

Reason I'm asking is because Jet Blue has mint tickets for $445 one way and the regular seat is $550. The last time I saw this 3 tickets were booked and they tickets for mint shot up to $1,300. The return ticket on mint is $1,345 though but regular is $550.

I don't have a timeshare reservation yet so I'm hesitant on purchasing tickets but I was thinking of grabbing the one way mint for $445 and taking a chance.

Aruba since 1979
    If you are really wanting "mint" , that price is exceptional.

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    Anybody every buy just one way ticket because it was cheap and then later on added the other leg or return ticket?

Reason I'm asking is because Jet Blue has mint tickets for $445 one way and the regular seat is $550. The last time I saw this 3 tickets were booked and they tickets for mint shot up to $1,300. The return ticket on mint is $1,345 though but regular is $550.

I don't have a timeshare reservation yet so I'm hesitant on purchasing tickets but I was thinking of grabbing the one way mint for $445 and taking a chance.

I would take the chance. Things always do work out for the best..

I buy the two legs of our trip separately. I've found that the BOS-AUA leg is cheap when the return trip is high and vice versa. So I usually end up buying the first leg earlier and the return leg later. I've also noticed the return leg never goes as low as the first leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    If you are really wanting "mint" , that price is exceptional.
    I know and the last time about 3 months ago the mint was $445 each way and I missed it. 3 people booked it and since then the price has been 1,300 each way. So right now they only have mint going but not returning. Still it would not be bad flying mint going and regular or extra leg room returning.

Missed it again! Just when I was going to book the flight on mint jumped from $445 to $1,345. However, it was showing 3 seats were available at $445 and only 2 seats were purchased.

Next time I will just book it! There are still plenty of seats available in mint only 5 booked but no one is going to pay 1345 each way. I just have to catch it the next time it drops temporary.

Aruba since 1979
    well, i cannot type what i am thinking.

Missed it again! Just when I was going to book the flight on mint jumped from $445 to $1,345. However, it was showing 3 seats were available at $445 and only 2 seats were purchased.

Next time I will just book it! There are still plenty of seats available in mint only 5 booked but no one is going to pay 1345 each way. I just have to catch it the next time it drops temporary.

I actually tried to book it and the flight came up for $445.00 and I received a message that when you book a one way ticket for an international trip that you have to show proof that you have a return ticket. I clicked ok and received an error message. So I started again but the trip was then listed at $1,345

I actually tried to book it and the flight came up for $445.00 and I received a message that when you book a one way ticket for an international trip that you have to show proof that you have a return ticket. I clicked ok and received an error message. So I started again but the trip was then listed at $1,345

I get that message every time I'm searching for the return leg. Clicking OK has always allowed me to continue. Keep trying.

It will happen again. There was a reason behind that..(may not know what the reason is... but there is always one ?)
    Now what is a mint ???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast