Aruba Beach

Thread: Question about AA....

Question about AA....

American Airlines that is

These are random questions b/c I have not flown in YEARS and I am trying hard not to overpack and plan accordingly...

That being said.... do you know how much AA charges for checked baggage from the US to Aruba? (There website is a bit unclear. My best guess is that this is an "international" flight that would be $50 for a 2nd checked bag).

Also, I will bring food for my toddler, but I am wondering if food is offered (Bos-Miami-Aruba).

And, last one.... can you purchase earphones on the plane (and might I get to see a movie???)? We have a portable dvd player for our son, but no headphones.

Thanks experts! You have been so helpful!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by Firsttimer View Post
    American Airlines that is

These are random questions b/c I have not flown in YEARS and I am trying hard not to overpack and plan accordingly...

That being said.... do you know how much AA charges for checked baggage from the US to Aruba? (There website is a bit unclear. My best guess is that this is an "international" flight that would be $50 for a 2nd checked bag). No idea. When we went April there was no charge for 2nd bag.

Also, I will bring food for my toddler, but I am wondering if food is offered (Bos-Miami-Aruba). Yes, food is offered, some wierd sandwhich. Def. not toddler friendly. Bring or buy at Logan. Good food court b4 you get on plane. Lots of good choices there.

And, last one.... can you purchase earphones on the plane (and might I get to see a movie???)? We have a portable dvd player for our son, but no headphones.Yes, headphones at last check were $5...go buy a cheap pair b4 you go and use them... Use them at a later date. You do get to keep the cheap ones from AA when pruchasing. hardly anyone buys them.

Thanks experts! You have been so helpful!
    answers in red...

First bag per person is free as it is considered international flight. Don't know about second bag.

We fly MIA to AUA...no food offered.

Last time I purchased headphones they were $2.00.

Help!

I have a question about American Airlines at the airport.

I can buy a ticket at the counter of AA?

How do I get there?

Hope you can help me.

Thanks!