Aruba Beach

Thread: Southwest

Southwest

I just booked Southwest airlines from Boston in August One Way for two for $425.00, flying back points Jet Blue. Jet Blue very high still neatr $1,600 for two. (OUCH). Dick.
    Next Aruba trip in

Aruba since 1979
    kudos on swa
    jetblue HIGH
    Quote Originally Posted by angelone View Post
    I just booked Southwest airlines from Boston in August One Way for two for $425.00, flying back points Jet Blue. Jet Blue very high still neatr $1,600 for two. (OUCH). Dick.

I love SW I think there will be some good deals to be had for awhile now that they are doing the Caribbean. It will also give some of these other airlines a run for there money. SW does not charge for baggage either. They are a sweet airlines. I am not a fan of jet blue. They have a very bad performance record, and they delayed our flight out of SXM last July for 6 hours for no reason--(not weather related at all.) We then missed our connecting flight out of san juan. no more flights to Newark till the following p.m. They let us fly to JFK and our car was in Newark. We had a to take bus to Newark airport to be picked up via new York city. We did not get home till 3 a.m. the next day. What a miserable airlines. They gave us each a $100 voucher but we have never used it.