Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Southwest Airlines

Southwest Airlines

Back in February I posted what a great price I got from Southwest for August 3rd departure and I proceded to wait for southwest to come out with there schedule for the rest of August. I the infinite wisdom they have decided not to have anf flights back from Aruba for all of August, so I had to book on Jet Blue not that it is a bad thing I do like Jet Blue but I was hoping to get the airfare down. Dick.
    Next Aruba trip in

Aruba since 1979
    Have they not released all of august yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Have they not released all of august yet?
    They have.

A note of caution......I tried both Providence and Boston to Aruba. While they show flights to/from Boston/Aruba they show nothing from Providence even though they fly out of Providence. Basically, unlike some airlines, I think they only show flights with reasonable connection times, which is commendable.

last month, while looking at American Airlines Boston-Miami, they gave me an option through Los Angeles. Yup, Miami-LA-Boston. Price was good but not worth the jet lag!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    last month, while looking at American Airlines Boston-Miami, they gave me an option through Los Angeles. Yup, Miami-LA-Boston. Price was good but not worth the jet lag!
    Delta does the same thing. Atlanta to Aruba via JFK.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Delta does the same thing. Atlanta to Aruba via JFK.
    Geography is not a strength in our American school system, so airlines take advantage I guess
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Southwest will need to change some flights or add some flights from some cities in order to get connecting flights to Aruba. They currently only have 5 or 6 cities that have connecting flights to Aruba departure cities. That makes it an overnighter going and coming if you fly SW.

Hey Rob, try checking AirTran out of MIA, awhile back I saw some flights leaving out of Warwick.

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by angelone View Post
    Back in February I posted what a great price I got from Southwest for August 3rd departure and I proceded to wait for southwest to come out with there schedule for the rest of August. I the infinite wisdom they have decided not to have anf flights back from Aruba for all of August, so I had to book on Jet Blue not that it is a bad thing I do like Jet Blue but I was hoping to get the airfare down. Dick.
    Just out of curiosity, if they fly people in in August, do they return with an empty plane or what?

Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Baby Beach
    We just booked for August, but in August they just do Saturday to Saturday from Boston to Baltimore Aruba round trip $442 yes that is correct but I booked the day they became available now the same flight is in the $800s....
    A total of 10 are going we are all flying Boston - Baltimore- Aruba some of us are staying extra days and booked just one way $202 on SW, and one way on AA for $342.

Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Baby Beach
    Southwest will Fly in mid September Providence Baltimore Aruba Here is today's fare for September leaving on a Thursday returning on a Tuesday $441, round trip cant go wrong....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast