Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Southwest Airlines open now thru March 8 2017

Southwest is great.. you put in your dates and press points. Coming home is more cause of the taxes $55.00 and going is around $15.00
    I have used my points different times..oh they give you 6000 annually too.
    Like I said if you pay your bills with it and I am starting to do more even my mortgage so I can rack up those points...
    Oh and if you get one now they take 200 of your first trip plus the points for new card holders only
    even giving points to others who recommend you to do so too...

Now open thru April 24, 2017!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

You can pay your mortgage with it? I would love to find a card I would charge my mortgage payment to...that would be lots of free points for doing nothing at all. What mortgage company allows you to pay with your CC and not charge a fee for doing so?

Quote Originally Posted by brady bear View Post
    Southwest is great.. you put in your dates and press points. Coming home is more cause of the taxes $55.00 and going is around $15.00
    I have used my points different times..oh they give you 6000 annually too.
    Like I said if you pay your bills with it and I am starting to do more even my mortgage so I can rack up those points...
    Oh and if you get one now they take 200 of your first trip plus the points for new card holders only
    even giving points to others who recommend you to do so too...

I call it in to the bank.. as for the truck/car payment just go to the bank and say "charge" no extra charges from them either,
    Guess it could depend on the bank.

I am quickly becoming a Southwest convert. We have flown them a couple times before and I don't love the boarding process, but there are a lot of other things to love. No change fees, no baggage fees, and nonstop flights from a nearby airport have me all smiles today. Not only do that not have change fees, but you can get a credit for price drops, so we were able to add a couple days on to our trip and ended up with a credit instead of a fee, you really can't beat that.
    Last edited by Traceyd14; 08-09-2016 at 08:02 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12