Aruba Beach

Thread: Spirit Airlines

Spirit Airlines

Does anyone know if Spirit Air flies to Aruba. I know that their website shows a flight schedule to Aruba but when you call they say they don't fly there.

Spirit flies non-stop from Fort Lauderdale on Saturdays only.

The Beach, the ocean, the sun, the breeze and something refreshing to sip!
    We are flying AC-Ft Lauderdale and from Ft Lauderdale to Aruba, getting there by 2pmm on a saturday and good rates...plus we live about 20 mins from AC.. Did the Newark, Continental before and although it was non-stop the ride to and from Newark is a drag.
    Good Luck!

I should have booked w/ Spirit for the great rate they were offering then! but when I called back in Dec the agent said that the flight is not 100 %
    guaranteed to leave Ft. Lauderdale. I was a bit confused and so I just booked w/ US Airways for the first time - My niece may be coming down w/ us so I'm still looking into airfare for her and thought about trying Spriit again

The Beach, the ocean, the sun, the breeze and something refreshing to sip!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by kam175 View Post
    I should have booked w/ Spirit for the great rate they were offering then! but when I called back in Dec the agent said that the flight is not 100 %
    guaranteed to leave Ft. Lauderdale. I was a bit confused and so I just booked w/ US Airways for the first time - My niece may be coming down w/ us so I'm still looking into airfare for her and thought about trying Spriit again

I never thought there would be the possibility of it NOT leaving Ft Lauderdale. Maybe because there wouldn't be enough travelers?
    I don't know, but that would be a huge buzz kill for our vacation...