Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: spirit airlines to Aruba

macalh......OMG, you seriously have to be joking !!!! If they cancel my flight to FTL and I can't get there to get my flight to AUA I will not be a happy camper.....and although I am the first one to say you have to be nice to the gate people I might have a hard time controlling my temper if I drove from the ohio border to baltimore to get a cheap flight only to have it cancel......
    And I am glad you said 40 pounds.....I would have thought 50 like usair....although since I am only going for 1 week (as opposed to my normal 2-3 weeks) I will only have a couple bathing suits and a few clothes(always in bathing suits)....
    Now I am going to worry......worry.....worry.....worry....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Spirit Airlines

BWI shouldn't be as big a problem at ACY. Atlantic City is very close to the ocean. So, if a fog rolls in, the don't bring their planes from FLL. Therefore, no flight in the AM.

I was heading to a cruise and they cancelled my flight. I got them to put me on the flight to Orlando and I drove the 5 hours to get the flight. It was not fun. They also cancelled me on the way home.

I guess I'm just lucky. We use Spirit to go to Orlando and Fll because of their low fares. Let me know how you make out. Sorry, I don't take them to ARuba even though the airport is an hour closer than Philly.

Quote Originally Posted by macalh View Post
    BWI shouldn't be as big a problem at ACY. Atlantic City is very close to the ocean. So, if a fog rolls in, the don't bring their planes from FLL. Therefore, no flight in the AM.

I was heading to a cruise and they cancelled my flight. I got them to put me on the flight to Orlando and I drove the 5 hours to get the flight. It was not fun. They also cancelled me on the way home.

I guess I'm just lucky. We use Spirit to go to Orlando and Fll because of their low fares. Let me know how you make out. Sorry, I don't take them to ARuba even though the airport is an hour closer than Philly.
    will definitely let you know how it goes,,,,,,good or bad !!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12