Aruba Beach

Thread: Suggestion when posting threads/comments

Suggestion when posting threads/comments

Hi everyone,
    I thought I might mention something for those of us who write and read the many wonderful pieces of information we all like to share. When discussing weeks by number (week 43 as an example), most people don't know when week 43 is. Try using the actual dates wherever possible (I know week 51 and 52 are obvious ones).

With respect to airlines/cities, using the codes that airlines use (as an example, EWR is Newark but not everyone knows this) please write their proper names so we can all follow. I have seen some of these airline codes used in write ups and have no idea what city people are referring too. Just a suggestion to help us all out.

Thanks so much!!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Aruba since 1979
    when folks are posting timeshares for rent it is a requirement that put in the dates.
    otherwise they stay in moderation and never post.

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I thought I might mention something for those of us who write and read the many wonderful pieces of information we all like to share. When discussing weeks by number (week 43 as an example), most people don't know when week 43 is. Try using the actual dates wherever possible (I know week 51 and 52 are obvious ones).

With respect to airlines/cities, using the codes that airlines use (as an example, EWR is Newark but not everyone knows this) please write their proper names so we can all follow. I have seen some of these airline codes used in write ups and have no idea what city people are referring too. Just a suggestion to help us all out.

Thanks so much!!
    Happy Holidays to you and yours!