Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: SWAIR schedule

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    just booked SWA ...orlando to aruba for weekday travel in May
    used our points/miles
    but if i hadn't used those miles it would have been less than $350 pp
    I just checked SWA for flights in July. I got an error message saying TUL/AUA flights will be discontinued on June 7. Really sucks because we have quite a few SW points. Maybe we can go in May.

We went to aruba and back thru MCO in August last year.
    Next Aruba Trip [Countdown8/4- 8/18 200PM:]!

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by truzcarla View Post
    We went to aruba and back thru MCO in August last year.
    We live in Oklahoma and SW doesn't have any same day connecting flights to anywhere east of the Mississippi I think. We can fly to MCO or most other cities on the east coast any day but the earliest arrival time from here is after 2pm. The Aruba connection from here was in Houston.

Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Baby Beach
    SW from Providence with stop in BWI this February $359 RT.... Sunday to a Wednesday
    Sunday-Thursday $407.... great prices ... we will be there

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    We are flying Southwest out of BWI as we've done the past 2 trips. We can be to PHL is 45 minutes but I hate that airport and its always the more expensive option. We do the park sleep fly thing at BWI and go out for crab cakes the night before. The price difference between BWI and PHL usually pays for both the room and the crab cakes.

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

I just booked from Providence for July and paid $425. Haven't booked a flight below $500 in a few years so I was pleased. We flew JetBlue non stop from Boston last year and loved that flight, but as it is currently at $596 and we live 20 minutes from PVD versus 60 minutes from Boston it was a better option all around. We're going for three weeks this year, so probably will have a car pick up and drop off as it will be cheaper than parking. Going to PVD will be an additional savings on that end as well. Just hate the "cattle call" boarding, but did pay the $$ for the early bird check in. Total rip off, in mho, but worth it to ease the anxiety I'll feel about seats. I know, I know, everyone gets there at the same time, but there's three of us and I have to have an aisle seat, so I choose Early Bird over Prozac.

Quote Originally Posted by burghboy View Post
    We are flying Southwest out of BWI as we've done the past 2 trips. We can be to PHL is 45 minutes but I hate that airport and its always the more expensive option. We do the park sleep fly thing at BWI and go out for crab cakes the night before. The price difference between BWI and PHL usually pays for both the room and the crab cakes.
    Can you purchase duty free at BWI when you are flying Southwest? This will be our first time leaving BWI on Southwest and from what I saw we may be leaving from terminal A, which doesn't have a duty free shop. Hope I am wrong!
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12