Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Tamarijn in April

Maybe it's a timing thing. I was on the Divi/Tam website today and noticed that the Tam is pretty much sold out the first few weeks in March. Supply and demand thing. The other person might have booked awhile ago before they sold out. We usually play the waiting game to book at the Divi in March, but we booked at the beginning of January as I saw dates starting to disappear. I think the days of getting 40% off as we did our first year (for Nov. dates) are gone unfortunately. We usually book through Orbitz and got 20% off this year. Heck, I'm just glad we got a room and at a discount. This will be our 5th trip so we'll check out the Red Parrot membership next year - if we're lucky enough to go again??

We always book through the reservations 800 number in Maine. The Red Parrot Club price for this year is $330 per night.
    I believe however, in order to maintain your RPC status your visits to the Tam need to be consecutive.

Quote Originally Posted by peapod View Post
    We always book through the reservations 800 number in Maine. The Red Parrot Club price for this year is $330 per night.
    I believe however, in order to maintain your RPC status your visits to the Tam need to be consecutive.
    $330 doesn't appear to be a 'high' season rate.
    Joe & Mimi

LIFE IS GOOD

Also try TNT Vacations. I have found most travel agents to match on-line pricing if you can show them.

The beach at the Tam and the beauty that is the Natural Bridge area.
    I just broke down and booked on Cheap Caribbean for $3200...none of the other islands were much cheaper and Aruba was where I truly wanted to go. I'm so excited I can barely stand it!!!!!!!!!

Aruba since 1979
    awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkissedbaby00 View Post
    I just broke down and booked on Cheap Caribbean for $3200...none of the other islands were much cheaper and Aruba was where I truly wanted to go. I'm so excited I can barely stand it!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12