Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Thanksgiving 2013 Travel from New England Jet Blue

Thanksgiving 2013 Travel from New England Jet Blue

Impatiently waiting for Jet Blue to open up flights for Thanksgiving 2013 for Boston/AUA so we can finalize our trip reservations.

Would love to do their non-stop from Boston, but it's likely that price will drive us to a one stop option on another airline. Time will tell.

Hurry up Jet Blue....last year you "opened" these flights on March 25.

If anyone knows when it is going to happen, please post!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Funny Rob, I am the same way. Give them a call and see.

You should be able to go to their website and see how far out you can select flight. Then each day one more day further gets added. I have not seen this on jet blue, but I have tried it on other sites.

Jet blue has flights 7 months out, so I would think mid april.

Good luck, I know the feeling, I hate waiting! LOL

We usually go Thanksgiving week and fly JetBlue from Boston. I generally book in May and found that prices aren't too bad generally; around $600per person. DH hates to fly so we really have to do nonstop.

I think you should wait to buy your tickets. The price always drops after the initial offering. While getting a credit is nice, I'd rather have the cash in my pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    We usually go Thanksgiving week and fly JetBlue from Boston. I generally book in May and found that prices aren't too bad generally; around $600per person. DH hates to fly so we really have to do nonstop.
    I would be thrilled to pay only $600.

Jet Blue

Also waiting for JB to post flights from Boston during Thanksgiving. I did call reservations and was told they have no idea when booking window will be expanded to include November and December.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Just booked our Thanksgiving Day arrival today USAIR - Hartford Ct - Charlotte - Aruba. We are creature of habits and like the same airports. I have been checking the prices daily and found it $40 lower today so booked it. Also by booking this early was able to get "choice seats" in order to have Zone 2 boarding. It is sad we have to pay extra to get this but in reality it is worth the hassle of trying to find overhead storage when boarding last.

Just heard confirmation from Bully for pick up as well, all is good, now just play the waiting game :-)
    Last edited by DiviDiviFan; 03-24-2013 at 05:16 PM.

Still, nothing from Jet Blue. Has anyone gotten word on Jet Blue opening November flights?

Don't know for sure, but I always thought Jet Blue opened up their flights around six months out.

Aruba since 1979
    if you are on jet blue's email notification, they will send you an email about 3 days before they open the slots.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast