Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Thanksgiving 2013 Travel from New England Jet Blue

I'm a True Blue member and receive emails telling me when new dates will open up.

Tomorrow! Finally!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

That is correct - Jet Blue announced today that as of April 3rd at 9am ET, you can book travel through Jan 6 2014 - hurray!

Aruba since 1979
    YIKES prices are out of sight.

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    round trip nonstop from boston thanksgiving week---$1400 !!!!! Is jet blue trying to bankrupt itself? usair and united around $500 with 1 stop.

Trust me, they're selling like hot cakes. I logged in at 9:00 and RT from Boston non-stop over Thanksgiving was $1200. An hour later it was $1350 and, when I last checked, it was almost $1,500 per person.

Just booked US Airways from Providence for four of us at $695. Will save over an additional $300 getting to/from airport too!

Bye Bye Jet Blue (or is it Jet *crew?)

Aruba since 1979
    jet blue's pricing is sinful

at least you now get to travel from greene

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    Trust me, they're selling like hot cakes. I logged in at 9:00 and RT from Boston non-stop over Thanksgiving was $1200. An hour later it was $1350 and, when I last checked, it was almost $1,500 per person.

Just booked US Airways from Providence for four of us at $695. Will save over an additional $300 getting to/from airport too!

Bye Bye Jet Blue (or is it Jet *crew?)

Totally agree that Jet Blue current pricing is off the charts, but I truly believe if you are patient it pays off. For our May trip we are paying $478 per person direct round trip. We plan on going back Thanksgiving week but will just keep checking daily. It helps if you have flexibility and can travel on weekdays.

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Totally agree that Jet Blue current pricing is off the charts, but I truly believe if you are patient it pays off. For our May trip we are paying $478 per person direct round trip. We plan on going back Thanksgiving week but will just keep checking daily. It helps if you have flexibility and can travel on weekdays.
    I agree with your approach for most of the time, but for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and school vacation weeks it is risky business. I checked prices on all other airlines last night (from Boston, Providence and even NYC) and found prices to be through the roof. From Boston, American Airlines was as high as Jet Blue.

Happy to have it booked and filed away. Sent my e-mail for airport pick-up to Bully already!

PS - good luck with Thanksgiving, hope your patience pays off. With college daughters flying with us, our dates were not flexible.
    Last edited by rob o; 04-03-2013 at 08:11 PM.

they actually opened it today for 9 month up front

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast