Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Are there taxes when you fly from Aruba to Curacao

One fee I never seem to mind, September 11th security fee.

God bless those lost their lives, and thanks to all the heros who helped!

The overall price to jump islands still seems high, I guess its the price we gotta pay, Kent I may need to swim with ya one of these days, lol

I try to ignore as much as the taxes as possible and just look at the final price. I can't do anything about them and they will just annoy me when I see them.

We just did it for a day. It was $65 per person each way.

That is so funny because I am hearing 2 different things. Marco said $70 total and the Cur website says $32 1 way and you just paid $65 each one way. I guess I will have to post when I go and see what they charge us.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Aruba since 1979
    i sent an email to the airport administrator to inquire.

will post as soon as i receive a reply (if i receive a reply)
    Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    That is so funny because I am hearing 2 different things. Marco said $70 total and the Cur website says $32 1 way and you just paid $65 each one way. I guess I will have to post when I go and see what they charge us.

Smile

I just called Dutch Antillas express, because thats the airline we are flying. She said there is no tax in Aruba because that was figured in the ticket. She said when you leave Cur. you have to pay $35 each. It will be interesting what they charge. I will report back in a few months. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12