Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For those who are booked using AirTran

Well, I just checked my AirTran reservations, and they CHANGED my outgoing flight (from Portland, Maine) to a later time. A time that makes it so that I miss my connecting flight to Aruba!!!!! They had a couple of options for me, 1. a complete refund. 2. leave a day early and spend the night in Baltimore (they will reimburse me up to $100 for the hotel). 3. (which I found on my own) book another airline for the way down to Aruba and cancel that part of my AirTran flight, get a refund for that portion, and still use the return AirTran flight.
    So, I booked a one-way with JetBlue to get to Aruba. The scariest thing is, AirTran never notified me that they had a schedule change, in fact the agent said, that's strange we didn't send you an email! UGH!!!!!
    Next Aruba trip in

CRAZY!!!! I am checking my flights... US air has always notified me even if it's a couple minute change... Nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by brendielee View Post
    Well, I just checked my AirTran reservations, and they CHANGED my outgoing flight (from Portland, Maine) to a later time. A time that makes it so that I miss my connecting flight to Aruba!!!!! They had a couple of options for me, 1. a complete refund. 2. leave a day early and spend the night in Baltimore (they will reimburse me up to $100 for the hotel). 3. (which I found on my own) book another airline for the way down to Aruba and cancel that part of my AirTran flight, get a refund for that portion, and still use the return AirTran flight.
    So, I booked a one-way with JetBlue to get to Aruba. The scariest thing is, AirTran never notified me that they had a schedule change, in fact the agent said, that's strange we didn't send you an email! UGH!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12