Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: tickets to Aruba

I have been checking prices all year long....we have these two weeks already for over 20 years, and we have never had a problem to buy tickets, which were reasonably prices....usually between $650-800... But this year - is something unreasonable....But- off to Aruba we go....11 days to go.

@worldtraveler - what airport are you flying from? I am just asking as a point of reference.

Delta from Atlanta 12/19 - 1/2 was $1200 when they went on sale. Checked on Saturday and the fare was $1700. Today Delta is $1500.
    We are booked first class Atlanta to Miami and business class Miami to Aruba and same in reverse. $1000 per person.

Boy, I wish I the time to just book and go. I just checked United and if I left tomorrow and came back next Tuesday, my fare would be 412.50 round trip out of Newark.

Quote Originally Posted by hvy747 View Post
    Boy, I wish I the time to just book and go. I just checked United and if I left tomorrow and came back next Tuesday, my fare would be 412.50 round trip out of Newark.
    That is a decent price. We usually find that price or a little lower leaving out of Newark. It all depends on what day you leave and what day you return. Since we are very flexible, it is great for us.

We are flying from New York(JFK)....and I`ve been checking prices for a long time...and this is what we got the least expensive tickets....I could have gotten tickets from Newark... for about $200 less a ticket.... But- for us to take a cab from Long Island to Newark would , and back, plus a time to go there...all around- Huge inconvenience...From our town to JFK- 20 min ride.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12