Aruba Beach
Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By worldtraveler1976
  • 1 Post By Pegmeister
  • 1 Post By ArubaAce

Thread: tickets to Aruba

tickets to Aruba

Hello there! Just Scored big time: Got tickets 12/17---12/31/16...R/T from New York, Business class.....$735....On jETBlue.....Unbelievable.

Aruba since 1979
    gold star for you! wonderful
    Quote Originally Posted by worldtraveler1976 View Post
    Hello there! Just Scored big time: Got tickets 12/17---12/31/16...R/T from New York, Business class.....$735....On jETBlue.....Unbelievable.

Nice.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Great price for that time of year.

So got the Mint seats?

You know how so many say book when they first open up the flights; well JeTBlue just opened up until June 14th. I thought well maybe I'll book something for May. Fares listed were $1187 per person round trip and that's not even extra room seating. That's just about double what we normally pay for May. I didn't book.

Jet blue pricing is crazy right now. I have not booked my Feb Air as I am hoping it goes down. If it stays as is I may have to do connecting flights as I won't pay $4500 for the three of us to fly direct.

I believe it will show high prices because of the upcoming holidays for Thanksgiving, christmas an New Years. Once we are passed those holidays the airfare should normalize. I would not book a flight for May right now but I would keep watching the fares.

Great price! Congrats!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

That is a great price, especially for business class....GOOD DEAL !!!!!

I have been watching flights, although I already have my tickets for November, because my sis-in-law is thinking she may come with us but flights are ridiculous compared to the same time as last year. I used FF miles that I was saving for a trip to Germany because I refused to pay 700+dollars on AA, Delta and even Southwest. I think because of all the mergers there are less carriers and they know they have use by the ba&*s.... they figure they can charge whatever they want and we have to pay if we want to fly. Even tickets that I was able to scoop up cheap for my nephew going down midweek to midweek on SW have gone back up a hundred $$.......
    Just need to be on the computer at the right time and scoop tickets up the minute you see a deal, coz if you wait and come back an hour later...Poof they are gone !!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME