Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Tickets bought for 12/26

Rob and Cindy O, try Southwest when they become available. Paid $425 round trip for July from PVD, which is the cheapest I've paid in awhile.

Thanks Cindy! Just trying to learn all of the tricks of the trade so we can get to Aruba more often. One time a year is killing me, every 6 months or so would work, LOL. I have recently opened 2 cards with USAir and American and hope to get the combined 100,000 miles. Did the same with my wife, so hopefully with that combined 200,000 we can snag a deal as well down the road. Thanks again.

ArubaMike, when checking for flights on US/American be sure to look a day or so on either side of your initial trip dates. We had to go a day early last year because I found first class round trip tickets for 55,000 points each... that was 10,000 points LESS than coach seats the next day. Since I purchased them from the US Airways site and I'm a DM member they actually wound up costing me 50,000 points each, plus $75.00. You can really maximize the benefits of using points if you can be a little bit flexible.

Wow Walt, sounds like u got a great deal! Thanks for the advice, I will be flexible, first class for 50k miles, awesome.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12