Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Today show question

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    I try to have a seat more in front of the airplane and would like to get off the airplane quick, especially, if it gets sticky in the airplane and if it is very crowed. I'm only 5'2" and sometimes, I get the feeling I'm "buried" under people. Then I get claustrophobic.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    My next question would be...
    ok, so if I buy the early off option how are you going to control it? Let's see how the crowds in coach like this.

stewardess: ok, Cindy o you can get up and off now, the rest of you wait!
    Not a good situation .

We wouldn't pay and could care less. Liife is to short to angonize over rushing to the front of the next line.
    TRIP 15 OCTOBER 2018

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

I think it would be really difficult to control, besides the fact that even with priority luggage handling on Delta there are still times we have to wait for the luggage.

I am with ya...5'2" tell others I am under tall... and small frame...
    But do have the saying.. "the bigger you are the harder you will fall."
    Also that is why I do Early Bird boarding with SW so I can sit up front...

Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    I try to have a seat more in front of the airplane and would like to get off the airplane quick, especially, if it gets sticky in the airplane and if it is very crowed. I'm only 5'2" and sometimes, I get the feeling I'm "buried" under people. Then I get claustrophobic.

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Good luck getting through all those people in the aisle as soon as the plane stops. They wont listen to any flight attendant once the plane is at the terminal. In order for you to be first off they would have to seat you in the front of the plane. I doubt any first or business class passenger is going to stay seated while you trudge up from 21B to leave first no matter what they charge you.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    I think it would be really difficult to control, besides the fact that even with priority luggage handling on Delta there are still times we have to wait for the luggage.
    Same here with our bags tagged priority luggage with Delta - but I would say it works 80% of the time that our bags are one of the first ones to come down the chute. I guess 80% is better than nothing.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

I thought the same thing. You think they could make everyone remain in their seats for the guy in the last row that paid to get off first?? That would be a mess. And can you imagine the stares and sneers as that guy walked up the aisle?

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    My next question would be...
    ok, so if I buy the early off option how are you going to control it? Let's see how the crowds in coach like this.

stewardess: ok, Cindy o you can get up and off now, the rest of you wait!
    Not a good situation .

What's the rush? Hurry up and go stand in yet another line, immigration, customs, baggage? I usually just sit till all the rush is over and go get in line with the rest of the sheep. And Amy, I agree, even in first with priority luggage, it still isn't always the first on the baggage carousel.
    Bottom line, there is no way I would pay extra for the privilege or attempt to incite a riot by moving first.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12