Aruba Beach
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Traceyd14
  • 1 Post By gaby
  • 2 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By kemperato
  • 2 Post By hmitchell_travelplanner

Thread: TravelZoo deals

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything

Cool TravelZoo deals

I get alerts from this online newsletter for all over the world. Today they had deals for Aruba so I thought if someone was interested that they can check it out.

I tried to list the link here but it won't go through so sorry. but if you go to TravelZoo.com, maybe it will come up
    Last edited by gaby; 07-13-2017 at 11:17 AM.

Has anyone used Travel zoo for Aruba, specifically the Hilton? They have a Hilton deal right now for November that is over $100 less per night than the Hilton site. I'm always hesitant to book 3rd party sites. I'm just wondering "what's the catch"?

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I've never used it but they do have good deals for all over the world. I can't say but I have googled for reviews on the site and it does get good reviews for booking things. I did try to post the link here but it told me I wasn't authorized. don't know why. This is the first time I saw them post for Aruba. Its usually Europe, etc, or flights to Vegas

Aruba since 1979
    https://www.travelzoo.com/hotel-book...7-a333535f9f78
    here is the link to the Hilton on travel zoo

I have a few friends that use travel zoo and rave about it, but I haven't tried it myself. Based on my friends' reviews, although they were destinations other than Aruba, I would not hesitate to give it a try if the opportunity presented itself.

One thing to remember about sites like Travelzoo is they purchase room blocks at a discount, and then resell them. Sometimes hotels will sell them their rooms that have blocked views, not updated, etc. I'm not saying to not use this site, as many people have had success, but usually when you find a bad review on a hotel, the room was booked through sites like this