Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Trip in August

Trip in August

My husband and I are taking our first trip to Aruba late August and we haven't purchased airfare yet the cheapest I have seen it so far with taxes is $521rt we are traveling from Newark in the morning nonstop and coming home afternoon nonstop afternoon 8/38-9/4 any thoughts on the best day to purchase or how long I should wait for a better deal? 😎😎☀️☀️

Hi! Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum!

I have to say, I don't think that price is too bad! But I get really paranoid and tend to book a little early. I paid $450 back in Feb for Newark-Aruba with a stop in Orlando!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    agree with jacki
    that price is in the range that many pay.
    many say the be best time to purchase airfare is at 12 am on a tuesday.
    you plan on flying united?

welcome to the aruba.com community forum

Quote Originally Posted by Twingirls215 View Post
    My husband and I are taking our first trip to Aruba late August and we haven't purchased airfare yet the cheapest I have seen it so far with taxes is $521rt we are traveling from Newark in the morning nonstop and coming home afternoon nonstop afternoon 8/38-9/4 any thoughts on the best day to purchase or how long I should wait for a better deal? ☀️☀️

That's the price we like to pay. This trip we settled on $663 per person round trip direct from Boston. Fares have been really high this year. Right after I booked it went up and now it's over $800 pp.

That is a good price round trip I paid $535.00rt back in May from Boston to Aruba. I say jump on it now. Dick.
    Next Aruba trip in

Quote Originally Posted by Twingirls215 View Post
    My husband and I are taking our first trip to Aruba late August and we haven't purchased airfare yet the cheapest I have seen it so far with taxes is $521rt we are traveling from Newark in the morning nonstop and coming home afternoon nonstop afternoon 8/38-9/4 any thoughts on the best day to purchase or how long I should wait for a better deal? ☀️☀️
    Hello , there are flights from EWR on 08/28 to 09/04 under $500. Please check on Kayak. see screenshot, attachedTrip in August-ewr_aruba.jpg

Also from 08/17 to 8/24 airfare is from $396 to $410. From JFK or mixed ( EWR and JFK) bur Non-Stop.

Prices are higher this year. We always (last 15 years ) fly to Aruba in August from Hartford. I usually pay between $450 and $550 . I have flown all the airline options (delta,United, aa, southwest ) but like southwest the best because of earlier return times. Jet blue doesn't go to Bradley and out of Boston is way too expensive for an over nighter and parking options. So...We paid over $125 more this year and don't really understand why. Not many options on Fridays and leaving out of Hartford is also limited choices. It is what it is and also bought on a Tuesday and tracked prices for a while back in Feb/Mar but they only went up in price since early Feb. and we bought in late March. I never buy that early but they were going up daily. Hope this helps. ����������
    Next Aruba Trip [Countdown8/4- 8/18 200PM:]!

Thanks for all the advice

I appreciate all and any information that has been given to me. Thanks for the welcome
    Last edited by Twingirls215; 06-30-2016 at 06:48 PM.

Thanks for the link

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast