Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Trip in August

We have to travel non-rev and are wondering if there will be a problem getting a hotel once we arrive in Iceland. I can't make reservations because I may not make the flight. I have open time in Mid to Late August and want to know if this is an OK time to travel there. Will do day trips and stay for 7-9 days...Just wondering if you think this is feasible? I would hate to arrive with no opportunity of a hotel or tours being booked full. Your opinion is so greatly appreciated since time is getting short. Thanks for your help! cheryl

Hi Cheryl, welcome to the Aruba.com forum. I'm not sure when you are arriving, but I would think rsvps for the hotel would be a must in Aruba. Most will let you cancel a few days in advance. Any time is a great time to visit Aruba. The weather is always perfect.

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum.

when arriving in aruba, the immigration department will want to know where you are staying.
    without a reservation, what would you tell them?

my guess is that some/many/all hotels will have walk in availability in august.

Quote Originally Posted by LillianJacks View Post
    We have to travel non-rev and are wondering if there will be a problem getting a hotel once we arrive in Iceland. I can't make reservations because I may not make the flight. I have open time in Mid to Late August and want to know if this is an OK time to travel there. Will do day trips and stay for 7-9 days...Just wondering if you think this is feasible? I would hate to arrive with no opportunity of a hotel or tours being booked full. Your opinion is so greatly appreciated since time is getting short. Thanks for your help! cheryl

Hi Cheryl - Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum!

There are many places to stay, I don't think you would have a problem finding someplace to stay, but like Andrea said, immigration would want to know.

You may want to contact hotels directly and find out if they have any non-rev policy - maybe a fee free cancellation or date change?
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

So the airfare today is $436,do you think I should book it?

Aruba since 1979
    if you are comfortable with that fare, do it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Twingirls215 View Post
    So the airfare today is $436,do you think I should book it?

Go for it, it might not get that low again.Dick.
    Next Aruba trip in

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12