Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: United $553 RT from Newark to Aruba early Dec.

Cool United $553 RT from Newark to Aruba early Dec.

Well we finally got our RCI timeshare set for early December at ABC. Went to book on United early December and got $553 round trip quote. Flight is still very empty. We get Explorer Benefits by flying United. I feel it might be worth waiting since so many seats are available. Anyone else flying United or would like to chime in? Please do so.

Thans Sean and Susan

very good price!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

That seems high to me. We booked 11/27-12/14 out of Syracuse for over $100 less than that. If it were me I'd keep searching.
    TRIP 15 OCTOBER 2018

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

wow I really thought that time of year would be more expensive.

High season starts the 15 th of December we have been told. We have come here the last 5 years this time and paid about $468 round trip. I guess we will wait another couple weeks and keep checking seat availability.

thanks guys!!!!

I'm having a hard time finding anything under $600 for August!

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I booked for thanksgiving out of nwk on united, coming back middle of dec & paid $439 rt

Aruba since 1979
    that is a good price!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    I booked for thanksgiving out of nwk on united, coming back middle of dec & paid $439 rt

Booked for Oct 2015, United out of EWR, $600pp. JetBlue for same time, over $800pp. I feel I got a decent price.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I booked end of January. The price was good for like 7 minutes, lol. Now I think its like $800, its ridiculous. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you book when you are comfortable for the price and then don't look back with regrets if you could have saved a few dollars. The price was good for 7 minutes (I exaggerate). Actually it was the price in the morning and then almost doubled in afternoon and then midway the next day. There is no rhyme or reason. At Newark-Liberty, United has the monopoly so its whatever you are comfortable with. They have no competition. I'm not driving an hour to book a flight with a stop over to save $100. Its not worth it. Newark airport is 15 minutes from my house. United is the only game in town.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast