Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: united

united

has anybody brought there tickets on united at different times for going and coming and did it matter.i see united has a cheap ticket for going but very expensive coming back

I have not used United. We have only traveled American.

Not specifically on United, but have booked 2 one way segments in the past on different airlines so we could use miles and credits we had available. It shouldn't be a problem. I would just make sure you have proof of your return ticket printed out in case anyone asks for it at the airport check in and/or immigration. We've never been asked though.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

thanks,tracey

Good suggestion Tracey. When I was flying last April I took Jetblue down and Southwest home. Jetblue requested to see my return ticket. I asked what would happen if I could not produce one....they said I would have to purchase one to board. Thankfully I had mine printed and had no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Not specifically on United, but have booked 2 one way segments in the past on different airlines so we could use miles and credits we had available. It shouldn't be a problem. I would just make sure you have proof of your return ticket printed out in case anyone asks for it at the airport check in and/or immigration. We've never been asked though.
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 01-30-2017 at 10:28 AM.

if anybody can get to aruba in nov.-dec. there are some choice dates for r/t non-stop united from newark for $340.00

Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    if anybody can get to aruba in nov.-dec. there are some choice dates for r/t non-stop united from newark for $340.00
    We got a good one way fare from Iad (Dulles) in November. The good thing about United's website is you can look at the whole month rates for each day.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

flying home on united in may (down on aa)...entire ticket was 390 (pit-aua) including expedia's charge, both ways were about the same...very nice deal, but I am glad to know I might have to produce a return itinerary.....never thought of that ...thanks all !!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

great prices!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

I book one way tickets on a United (Newark to Aruba) all the time. I bought my sons ticket for Feb 9th in November for $133.90.

I had used points last July to book our rerun home on February 17th. I knew we would all be flying home together but wasn't sue when my son could come meet us in Aruba at that point.

One way tickets have saved us a ton of money over the years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast