Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: united

united

has anybody brought there tickets on united at different times for going and coming and did it matter.i see united has a cheap ticket for going but very expensive coming back

I have not used United. We have only traveled American.

Not specifically on United, but have booked 2 one way segments in the past on different airlines so we could use miles and credits we had available. It shouldn't be a problem. I would just make sure you have proof of your return ticket printed out in case anyone asks for it at the airport check in and/or immigration. We've never been asked though.
    7 trips in and still finding things to love. #8 will be great in November!

thanks,tracey

Good suggestion Tracey. When I was flying last April I took Jetblue down and Southwest home. Jetblue requested to see my return ticket. I asked what would happen if I could not produce one....they said I would have to purchase one to board. Thankfully I had mine printed and had no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Not specifically on United, but have booked 2 one way segments in the past on different airlines so we could use miles and credits we had available. It shouldn't be a problem. I would just make sure you have proof of your return ticket printed out in case anyone asks for it at the airport check in and/or immigration. We've never been asked though.
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 01-30-2017 at 09:28 AM.

if anybody can get to aruba in nov.-dec. there are some choice dates for r/t non-stop united from newark for $340.00

Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    if anybody can get to aruba in nov.-dec. there are some choice dates for r/t non-stop united from newark for $340.00
    We got a good one way fare from Iad (Dulles) in November. The good thing about United's website is you can look at the whole month rates for each day.
    7 trips in and still finding things to love. #8 will be great in November!

flying home on united in may (down on aa)...entire ticket was 390 (pit-aua) including expedia's charge, both ways were about the same...very nice deal, but I am glad to know I might have to produce a return itinerary.....never thought of that ...thanks all !!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

great prices!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

I book one way tickets on a United (Newark to Aruba) all the time. I bought my sons ticket for Feb 9th in November for $133.90.

I had used points last July to book our rerun home on February 17th. I knew we would all be flying home together but wasn't sue when my son could come meet us in Aruba at that point.

One way tickets have saved us a ton of money over the years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast