Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: united check in

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything

united check in

We are flying united back home. The internet cafe we use to print our boarding passes from is closed in high rise area. We have only carry on. Do they have a kiosk at airport so we can just print our boarding passes without waiting in line. We don't stay at hotel so can't ask front desk

Yes, United does have a kiosk at the airport where you can print your boarding passes. We flew United home on Sunday, but we had printed our boarding passes at our resort.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Thank you.

Barb, how long did it take you to go through the airport routine? We leave Sunday, too.

Aruba since 1979
    aruba airport authority is requesting ...3 to 4 hour allowance flying OUT of Aruba
    barb's post on the above thread post #16
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    Barb, how long did it take you to go through the airport routine? We leave Sunday, too.

Monday it took 2.5, Tuesday 45 minutes, Wednesday 2.5 hours and last Saturday it took 2.5 hours. Now these are all 3:00 flights. Thursday's noon flight took 45 minutes. We have a 3:00 flight Sunday and r meeting Hans at noon. We will have boarding passes & no checked luggage. Hopefully that should be enough

Aruba since 1979
    re: the times this past week...no rhymne nor reason

if you leave yourself the recommend time, you will be fine.

Monday it took 2.5, Tuesday 45 minutes, Wednesday 2.5 hours and last Saturday it took 2.5 hours. Now these are all 3:00 flights. Thursday's noon flight took 45 minutes. We have a 3:00 flight Sunday and r meeting Hans at noon. We will have boarding passes & no checked luggage. Hopefully that should be enough

last Saturday it took 2.5 hours. Now these are all 3:00 flights.
    So being there 4 hours in advance, even for a peak hour, is a bit much??

So far the longest time has been 2.5 hours and these people needed to check luggage. The longest time was, of course us customs. The consensus seems to be there were 4 people working and yet they were slow. I guess they could care less. Everyone said ARUBA security was pretty efficient but us customs pretty much sucked. Now these were sat, Mon, Tues and weds, all united & all leaving the 3 o'clock flights.

That's why i wanted to know from barb since she left on sunday on united so i could gauge sunday airport times.

Aruba since 1979
    Did u read her post from the link I provided? She mentioned the timing for herself.
    So far the longest time has been 2.5 hours and these people needed to check luggage. The longest time was, of course us customs. The consensus seems to be there were 4 people working and yet they were slow. I guess they could care less. Everyone said ARUBA security was pretty efficient but us customs pretty much sucked. Now these were sat, Mon, Tues and weds, all united & all leaving the 3 o'clock flights.

That's why i wanted to know from barb since she left on sunday on united so i could gauge sunday airport times.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast