Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: United Kiosk

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything

United Kiosk

I remember asking this and someone said yes and someone said no. so i'm not really sure of the answer. someone said you can use a boarding pass emailed to your tablet or phone. I figured let me ask here cause someone here always knows the answer. the united website doesn't help for a specific airport.

So anyone going to aruba in the next couple of months, if you don't mind and if you remember, can you please let me know if United Airlines has a Kiosk at the airport in Aruba to print your boarding passes. I would appreciate it. There are no more internet cafes around and if there are, they close at 5 on saturdays and not open on sundays. since our flight is at 6 on sunday, we can't print our boarding passes before six on saturday (nothing is open). we don't stay in a resort. we only use carry on.

anyway, if anyone remembers. This way we can just go to the airport, print out our boarding passes from the kiosk and not wait in line. thank you so much

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    I take United. I never saw a kioski for United in Aruba.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    thanks Liz, I thought there wasn't one. someone told me there was. do you always print a boarding pass or have you ever used the emailed boarding pass, do they accept that in Aruba?

Hey Liz, I just noticed you are going to aruba on nov 25th. we are going nov 28th

I'm still trying to find out if anyone has been able to use electronic boarding passes in Aruba or do you need a printed paper. if the boarding pass is emailed to you, can you use that from your tablet or phone or do the authorities in Aruba not accept that or do not have the scanner to scan it. I asked but no one responded. So i assumed you can't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    Hey Liz, I just noticed you are going to aruba on nov 25th. we are going nov 28th
    Where are you staying. I'll be at the Holiday Inn.

we stay at the gold coast townhouses by tierra del sol. we do rent a cellphone but don't get the number till a few days before we leave

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    I'm still trying to find out if anyone has been able to use electronic boarding passes in Aruba or do you need a printed paper. if the boarding pass is emailed to you, can you use that from your tablet or phone or do the authorities in Aruba not accept that or do not have the scanner to scan it. I asked but no one responded. So i assumed you can't do that.

Gaby as I stated in an earlier post I have never seen a kiosk for United in Aruba. I just texted my nephew and he confirmed that there wasn't one in Aruba' only in Newark. Unless that has changed since last January. Try contacting the airport in Aruba http://www.airportaruba.com/home_inf...MQ==&catid=NTI=

I'm assuming that you are departing at 6 pm as you say no internet cafes will be open Saturday evening as you can only check-in 24 hours to your flight. I think you had posted your leaving from EWR. You can't get your boarding pass but did you check-off round trip check-in with United when you made your reservation. I always do so I don't have to check-in 24 hours prior to departure. Since you are not staying at a resort I am assuming you have a vehicle. There are many places in Aruba where you can get free Wi-Fi on your device on Saturday evening or Sunday to check-in.

No, I have no problem checking in on my tablet. What I was asking (especially since I'll have the mio device), was you can get your boarding pass now emailed to you and it has a bar code on it. Alot of people just go up to the gate and show their smartphone or IPad and the gate person scans it, the emailed boarding pass has a bar code on it. I wanted to know has anybody done that on the Aruba side. I know you can do that in Newark or here in the states. But has anyone done it in Aruba.

See last year, i went to the radisson and the wedding planner (because we had the wedding there), let me print out our boarding passes. I'm sure if I asked her this year, she probably would but I really don't want to do that. And yes, you are right, Liz. because of when we have to check in, no internet cafes are open since it would be after 6 on a saturday nite. i wish that one by the paseo herencia was still there but they closed down.

Aruba since 1979
    http://arubagoldcoast.com/Feedback/feedback.asp
    gold coast contact us form

try this link...does gold coast have a business ctr? or a computer room
    in the clubhouse with a printer?

have you tired contacting united or the aruba airport?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast