Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: United Kiosk

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    well, i believe their "clubhouse" is still being built, lol. I don't know if they have a business center as I just rent and the guy I rent from doesn't seem to know more than me. I'm just trying to avoid waiting in line at the airport going home when i don't have to check luggage. but it is what it is. if i have to, i have to. I just figured with everyone having smartphones (I still have a flip, lol), that someone might have tried it at the airport in Aruba. Anyway, like i said, it is what it is. my husband would rather spend every last second he possibly can in aruba on the beach then in line at the airport, lol....

If you require a definite answer, your best option is to phone United Airlines at Aeropuerto Int Reina Beatrix Aruba 297-582-9592.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    thanks lisa but i have a feeling if i did call them long distance, i still wouldn't get a definitive answer. I just figured between now & when I go, if anyone does use that procedure, hopefully they'll post. if not, I'll find out when i get there, lol.

Aruba since 1979
    you could pm forum member NIKKO.
    she and her family were there in late june or early july and i think flew united out of nj.

a skype call to the number lisa provided would cost only pennies using skype.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    thanks lisa but i have a feeling if i did call them long distance, i still wouldn't get a definitive answer. I just figured between now & when I go, if anyone does use that procedure, hopefully they'll post. if not, I'll find out when i get there, lol.

thanks andrea. i don't have skype but i may pm nikko. truthfully, i figured if no one responded by now, you probably can't use mobile or electronic boarding scanning in aruba. my hubby will have to get off the beach a little earlier, lol, so we can stand in line for our boarding passes. if he had his way, he'd reach the gate two seconds before they shut the plane door, lol.

Aruba since 1979
    if u fly 1st class, line is very very short
    thanks andrea. i don't have skype but i may pm nikko. truthfully, i figured if no one responded by now, you probably can't use mobile or electronic boarding scanning in aruba. my hubby will have to get off the beach a little earlier, lol, so we can stand in line for our boarding passes. if he had his way, he'd reach the gate two seconds before they shut the plane door, lol.

Stay on the island longer.

lol, lisa. please, if my hubby had his way, he would never leave aruba, lol. but so would i.

that's good to know about the line for 1st class cause we always use our miles to upgrade. i didn't know there was a separate line for first class check in. that's good then. all i know is i just want to be there already.

The First class / Elite line for check-in is usually always empty. I use this line all the time and it only takes a few minutes to check-in.

thanks, retagger. i print my boarding pass on way to aruba but since we have no printer in aruba, that is good to know. I think andrea mentioned the first class line is very short, too. thank you all. now if i could just be there already, lol.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast