Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: US Air Best Day to Book

Alto Vista Chapel, Renaissance Island, Arashi Beach

Question US Air Best Day to Book

Trying to find a deal for my daughter's honeymoon week 42 from Fri Oct. 16th-23rd 2009 Flying Buffalo to Aruba through Charlotte. Which is the best day to book flights?

Any ideas would surely be welcome.Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
    Susan

Next Aruba trip in

Susan have you try http://www.yapta.com/ to follow the pricing of the flights you would like?

Aruba since 1979
    the best time of day to book a flight is at one minute past midnight on monday night (tuesday morning)
    flight pricing changes at that time
    if they are going down, you will be one of the first to see new pricing

if prices go up, same applies

andrea

airline tickets

Just to let you know that I bought my tickets to Aruba on a Monday after reading your post...I was banking that they were cheap seats (direct flight to Aruba on American from Boston)...I am glad I did...Like you said the next day in your post , the $ could go up or down....they were 200+ more on Tuesday ...775 round trip for 2 (Oct.2009)...Thanks for the info........

Well...have been watching for months now and the price of tickets for november has only changed about 20 bucks...right now they are running 438 roundtrip usair pittsburgh to aruba with one layover in charlotte....may have to breakdown and buy...but you know the minute I do the price is going to go down....ALWAYS does....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Alto Vista Chapel, Renaissance Island, Arashi Beach

Thumbs up US Air

Prices dropped a bit today so I finally booked a flight for my daughter's honeymoon through Charlotte.

I checked flights for April and was surprised that they did not list a return flight through Charlotte, only Philly. Must be cutting flights. I will miss my white Rocking Chairs!!!

Sue

Next Aruba trip in

If you are concerned about the price (going up and down), it is a good idea to review these on Monday night, one minute past midnight, as this is the time, when the pricing for the flights changes. So, you will be the first to review changes and consider these before you book the flight. Many people watch their flights this way and save on flights, as the prices tend to change.

Welcome to your first post Liam!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Welcome to the forum. Your post sounds like one of most knowledgeable posters, see Andrea's post above yours.

Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    Well...have been watching for months now and the price of tickets for november has only changed about 20 bucks...right now they are running 438 roundtrip usair pittsburgh to aruba with one layover in charlotte....may have to breakdown and buy...but you know the minute I do the price is going to go down....ALWAYS does....

Is that $438 RT from Pitt non-stop? If so, that sounds like a pretty good fare for Nov. We usually fly out of Pittsburgh and the best we've done is around $419 RT on SW, and that included a stop in Orlando. Man I wish we were planning a trip.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast