Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Us Airways Price Drop Jan 09 Boston

Post Us Airways Price Drop Jan 09 Boston

Hi Everyone I Have Been Searchin Gfor Flights To Aruba For January 3-10 2009 For A While And Today Us Airways Dropped The Price Of It's Nonstop Flights For These Dates. I Just Booked Round Trip From Boston To Aruba For Two People All Taxes And Fees $880.80.

Hope Others Can Take Advantage!!

IS IT A DIRECT FLIGHT ??????

Yes it is direct and it actually just dropped a little lower today.....

Thank You For The Info.

What US Airlines sight are you looking at because I just looked and its at a much higher rate than you have maybe I'm at the wrong sight.
    Next Aruba trip in

direct flights to aruba

I am getting married in aruba in sept and a number of guests are from Boston. I cannot find a direct flight on American or US Air. Could they not be posted yet or do the non stop flights stop since Sept is considered "off season". Any info is appreciated.

Me To Cannot Find A Direct Flight Out Of Boston , Aa Or Us Air Or Contintal. ?????

Jetblue

Have you tried jetblue. They have direct flights from Boston to Aruba and are booking up to October 31. I have heard great things about them especially that if the price drops all you have to do is call them and they will refund the extra amount you paid.

Quote Originally Posted by angelone View Post
    What US Airlines sight are you looking at because I just looked and its at a much higher rate than you have maybe I'm at the wrong sight.

What are you dates? Mine are for January 3-10 2009 and that is that dates that I got my price for. Its crazy how airline prices can differ by days. I have other family members that leave a week before me and for them its about 1,500.00 per person!!!

Quote Originally Posted by trajackson View Post
    I am getting married in aruba in sept and a number of guests are from Boston. I cannot find a direct flight on American or US Air. Could they not be posted yet or do the non stop flights stop since Sept is considered "off season". Any info is appreciated.

Have you looked into JetBlue? They have direct flights from Boston to Aruba but i think that is only on Saturdays but I believe that it is every Saturday no matter what time of the year. Also they have Direct tv but I heard that is lost when overseas. And if the fare drops lower than what you paid you can just call them and they will refund you the difference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast