Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Us Airways Price Drop Jan 09 Boston

Direct Flights Boston - Aruba!!!

I just booked (about 20 minutes ago) direct flights from Boston to Aruba on Us Airways Jun 1 - 8 for $328pp RT with taxes & fees it ended up $830.80 for 2!!!

Great deal!!!!!!

Us Air has a nonstop to Aruba on Saturdays. I am booked on it for September 6th out of Boston and returning on the following Sunday. The Sunday return stops in Philly.

Quote Originally Posted by trajackson View Post
    I am getting married in aruba in sept and a number of guests are from Boston. I cannot find a direct flight on American or US Air. Could they not be posted yet or do the non stop flights stop since Sept is considered "off season". Any info is appreciated.

try jet blue

JetBlue is definitely the way to go. Right now they are only Saturday from Boston. They are adding Friday I think in the future. The do not book more than six months in advance. If you can stand the wait, the flight are around $400 round trip and they do go up like everyone else during prim travel time. They have just ripped another row out of the plane. There standard leg room is business class 34" . Their new added cost leg room of 38" is only $20 adder on each leg of the Aruba trip. I am in for the upgrade in May.

Good luck, Pete

US Air has a nonstop from Boston in September it is on Saturdays only. A/A has no nonstops in September at all . Hope this helps.

Jet Blue

We are taking Jet Blue for the first time to Aruba in two weeks. I love Jet Blue and use it often in the US. I was thrilled when they added the non-stop from Boston to Aruba. It was not the cheapest, but not too bad either. They have a little more leg room and the direct TV with every seat. But the best reason is that everyone I have ever dealt with at Jet Blue has been really nice and helpful.
    Thanks for the tip on the refund! I will keep an eye out for the price drop.
    Connie
    Connie
    Next Aruba trip in

We have flown Jet Blue the past two times to Aruba. This past February we left Boston on a Wednesday and returned on a Monday, both flights direct. I don't understand why they are just doing directs on Saturdays now. About the refund, its not actually a refund its a credit with Jet Blue good for one year. Our airfare dropped $90 per person and my sister just used the $360 credit for flights to Florida.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12