Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: VIP Lounge @ Queen Beatrix Airport

Aruba since 1979

VIP Lounge @ Queen Beatrix Airport

The daily fee is $36 which is pretty good compared to many airports.

We are in here now but used our AMEX plat card.

Nice selection of slider sized sandwiches, full bar service with soft drinks, alcohol, beer and wine.

Nice rest rooms.

Lots of seating, lots of outlets for electronic charging.......decent chairs and tables.

It certainly is not the VIP lounge at some high end places, but it suffices well.

As an added bonus, we do not have to look at the folks arriving as we sit in the crying room.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Have a good trip home. My husband has an Amex platinum card. Do you know if we both have to pay for the lounge, or does just one person pay?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    The daily fee is $36 which is pretty good compared to many airports.

We are in here now but used our AMEX plat card.

Nice selection of slider sized sandwiches, full bar service with soft drinks, alcohol, beer and wine.

Nice rest rooms.

Lots of seating, lots of outlets for electronic charging.......decent chairs and tables.

It certainly is not the VIP lounge at some high end places, but it suffices well.

As an added bonus, we do not have to look at the folks arriving as we sit in the crying room.
    That sounds like a great deal, considering that I was paying $14 w/tip for a grey goose on the rocks at One Happy Bar. Where is it located? We might check it out next time we arrive at the gate early.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

Its located at the other end of the airport away from One Happy Bar on the right hand side. It sounds like they have added some items from when I was there this summer.

That is pretty good. I usually hang out at the one happy bar by myself but I can take Ms Daisy there to relax, have a bite and a cocktail. I usually go to one happy bar to get the panninis to go but end up having 2 or 3 cocktails.

We have used the lounge in Aruba many times. It is much nice than sitting at the gate.

Aruba since 1979
    across from gate 8
    Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    That sounds like a great deal, considering that I was paying $14 w/tip for a grey goose on the rocks at One Happy Bar. Where is it located? We might check it out next time we arrive at the gate early.

Andrea, does an Amex Platinum card get you in for free?
    Sean and Susan

Aruba since 1979
    funny thing is that we paid $36 each

then, we went to the counter to ask about the wifi password and paul saw a sign that said certain credit cards allowed us to gain entry for no cost.

so, he produced his, card and i produced mine and we were refunded the $72
    Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    Andrea, does an Amex Platinum card get you in for free?
    Sean and Susan

Aruba since 1979
    paul is the main card holder and i have a card too as an authorized add on. we each have a card but it is the same account.

and yes, 1 card holder is allowed to bring in up to 2 guests at no charge.

we watched a woman be declined entry as she could not bring in an infant. the child might have been 3 mos old and i think she was just looking for a quiet place to nurse the baby. i felt badly for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post
    Have a good trip home. My husband has an Amex platinum card. Do you know if we both have to pay for the lounge, or does just one person pay?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast