Aruba Beach
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Randi
  • 1 Post By act1966
  • 1 Post By Randi

Thread: Westjet airlines= air rage on prices

Angry Westjet airlines= air rage on prices

Fellow Canadians, I can't believe what I just saw...
    Westjet just put their flights in for Dec. 23rd,2017 and the cheapest flight from Toronto to Aruba is over $900 ONE WAY!!!! Are they out of their mind? We don't live in Toronto so the cost will be even higher.

What was once so promising by having another Canadian airline fly to Aruba has turned out to be a bunch of greedy "you know what's". The prices not surrounding Dec. 23rd are more than half that and even traveling this year around the Ontario March break the prices weren't even near that. It just makes me sick!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Fellow Canadians, I can't believe what I just saw...
    Westjet just put their flights in for Dec. 23rd,2017 and the cheapest flight from Toronto to Aruba is over $900 ONE WAY!!!! Are they out of their mind? We don't live in Toronto so the cost will be even higher.

What was once so promising by having another Canadian airline fly to Aruba has turned out to be a bunch of greedy "you know what's". The prices not surrounding Dec. 23rd are more than half that and even traveling this year around the Ontario March break the prices weren't even near that. It just makes me sick!
    Yeah... They're definitely cashing in on high holiday season. Air Canada is even worse. Was that for Plus seats? We've found the prices can vary widely depending on when you look.

Nope, Plus seats were over $1000. However, Air Canada has now become more reasonable, if you can believe it? I bought my son a flight on Dec. 23rd for $460. I took a gamble because Air Canada's flights for that date have been in for about 3 weeks. Westjet also loads their seats late. Even today the Air Canada flight for Dec. 23 is $635.

Btw, we could be the only two not watching the Super Bowl. Lol
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Wow.... talk about ultimate high season gouging.

And no one in this abode watched said game either...
    Mr. Ratt
    "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got..."
    Aruba.... May 12, 2018... 3pm at the Tamarijn, see you there.
    http://www.heyoka-healing.com