Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: What is up with Prices

Our favorite place on the island, is the great beach at the Boca Grandi. The water is the best, and its very quiet.
    Quote Originally Posted by aruba here I come View Post
    nyc to aua.. we booked in oct for jan travel and paid 374 round trip per person..... I thought an excellent price! We are also flying mid week....
    That price is fantastic. Keep checking prices for your dates. Believe it or not, that price could go down more. You might as well get credits for your next flight.

renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..
    just booked 2 tickets from ewr to aua..nonstop fri to fri for $782 for both an outstanding price..on united..
    scott and tricia

Just got a $214 credit from Jet Blue for our February trip. Brought the round trip price per ticket before taxes to $414 each
    Next Aruba trip in

Our favorite place on the island, is the great beach at the Boca Grandi. The water is the best, and its very quiet.

Prices dropped today on our flight to Aruba in March. We picked up $254.00 in credits for our next trip. Its worth keeping an eye on the price changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cple View Post

Prices dropped today on our flight to Aruba in March. We picked up $254.00 in credits for our next trip. Its worth keeping an eye on the price changes.
    Wish prices would drop for Sat to Sat flights from Chicago - nothing under $500

I am trying to hold off and see if prices drop for USAirways non-stop from Philadelphia. for the end of June begining of July. Right now its been $667.00 per person that includes taxes and fees. Hoping it comes down a bit. Uggg These prices are crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by mgenestra View Post
    I am trying to hold off and see if prices drop for USAirways non-stop from Philadelphia. for the end of June begining of July. Right now its been $667.00 per person that includes taxes and fees. Hoping it comes down a bit. Uggg These prices are crazy.

I'd wait until April or May.

We also paid a considerably higher price to travel in march out of Newark. The price did not come down as much as usual. Not sure if it is true , but the united rep we spoke to on the phone said the airlines are renegotiating all Caribbean routes this year and that is why prices are crazy now. Anybody else know anything about this?
    katherine

Trip #14 in

Quote Originally Posted by katherine View Post
    We also paid a considerably higher price to travel in march out of Newark. The price did not come down as much as usual. Not sure if it is true , but the united rep we spoke to on the phone said the airlines are renegotiating all Caribbean routes this year and that is why prices are crazy now. Anybody else know anything about this?

I haven't heard this. I was told the fluctuation in ticket prices was related to the changes in jet fuel futures. Pick whichever explanation makes you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyM View Post
    I haven't heard this. I was told the fluctuation in ticket prices was related to the changes in jet fuel futures. Pick whichever explanation makes you happy.
    Besides fuel, I usually just chalk it up to supply and demand Supposedly the US economy is getting better, so more people have money to travel. More demand creates higher airfare prices as well as hotel costs.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast