Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: What would you pay?

I agree - I wouldn't buy it just for Aruba. Not worth the cost if that's all you would be using it for. We live close to our airport (10 minutes) so the interview process was painless and quick but still needed to be away from work for awhile to get it done.

If you fly alot domestically I would definitely look into TSA pre-check though. Faster/shorter lines, don't have to take off shoes or jacket, and you can leave your laptop and your baggie full of liquids inside your carry-on.
    ~Amy~ - Sedona, AZ: April/May 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept./Oct. 2018 --
    Italy: Nov./Dec. 2018

Now if I could pay 100 to not take off my shoes, empty pockets, laptops etc for 5 years to Aruba you could count me in for that. I dislike that more than the lines for sure.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    at newark airport, even though you are in that line, they still make you take your shoes off and in Aruba, I still had to take my shoes off on the Aruba security. I don't remember at the US security once going through global. it is great for not waiting in the snake line cause global has its own kiosks and customs line.

TSA pre check does not work at international airports, only airports in the U.S.

We fly quite a bit domestically and with TSA pre check have never had to remove shoes, light jackets, laptops, or baggies. Not sure why Newark TSA would be different but I'm thankful I never have to use that airport now.
    ~Amy~ - Sedona, AZ: April/May 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept./Oct. 2018 --
    Italy: Nov./Dec. 2018

I wouldn't - not worth the cash IMO
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

I wouldn't pay for that service. We have TSA preCheck/Global Entry(we've have it for several years) so we breeze through coming in. Stu has the AmEx card so we go to the lounge. Because we did a lot of travel last week, we can use the priority line for AA-for a year. That is a nice perk, but I wouldn't pay for it.

$1,000,000.00

Quote Originally Posted by act1966 View Post
    $1,000,000.00
    In your Austin Powers voice?

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    In your Austin Powers voice?
    Somebody fetch me a white cat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12