Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's flying out of Toronto?

What's flying out of Toronto?

Greetings one and all. It's been a while since I've been here, and it's about time to get ready to head home to paradise. As usual, the air carriers are playing their silly games, my Lady and I are having a less than wonderful time finding out who, if anyone, is doing packages out of Toronto to the Tamarijn. Usually we use Sunquest, but alas, there's no mention of paradise (aka Aruba) on their website, and I don't recall who else might deal with Canadian flights. We would prefer a direct, and we know that they do, or have, or hopefully will exist.

Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

We can already feel the sand between our toes...

be well,

Mr. Ratt

Kind of pricy but Air Canada has direct flights on Saturdays...

Sky Service flys out of Toronto on Friday and Sunday. I think both days they have two flights each. Also, Canjet started flying out of Montreal so perhaps they are also doing a Toronto run. Good luck! We live in Ottawa so we never get to fly anywhere direct.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Well, it would seem that to avoid the frustration of waiting to see what the package operators are going to offer, my lovely Lady and I went to the expedia site and did the deed there. Yes, a Saturday morning flight with an arrival in the afternoon. What a wonderful way to start off a vacation.

I can't wait to meditate and do some Reiki on the beach...

be well all,

Mr. Ratt
    www.heyoka-healing.com

Airfares out of Toronto

Mr Ratt

Try going to www.itravel2000.com and checking under the flights section. I booked an airfare there this week for Feb 24th returning Mar2. I couldnt believe the great price....$186.12 +taxes return on a direct flight from Toronto to Aruba on Skyservice. Best price I have seen a while. It may be a promo so check it out soon!!! itravel2000.com also have package with hotels etc.

Aquaman

Is this something like Expedia??
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

itravel2000.com is a full fledged travel group based in Toronto, with a heavily Internet oriented component. The group was recently purchased by a major British travel company. I have used them for 5+ years and always been satisfied.

Hey, thanks so much for the info.
    As I said, we pulled together a fairly good deal.
    I can't help but be astonished at the price you mentioned.
    And, not to doubt you, I have to ask, does that include all the little extras and such that they seem to toss into the taxes and prices?
    Things like runway tax, baggage tax, gas tax, this tax, that tax, tax for the little plastic spoons and stuff on the plane, tax to watch the so-so movie... and any other tax they seem to need to add on? I only ask this because I've encountered this previously when trying to travel elsewhere, and quite frankly, the price you quoted IS an incredible price to fly to paradise...

Intrigued? You bet...

I won't say how many days... that's too many.
    How's this? Just over two months til paradise....

be well, brightest blessings

Mr. Ratt
    www.heyoka-healing.com

Flying out of Toronto

Hi Mr Ratt,

The only additional charges with Skyservice are: Canadian Gvt Taxes, and if you order an alcoholic drink during the flight at $5. I do not work for any airline or travel business and have been fliying Internationally since 1967, so yes your questions are well founded based upon my experiences.

With Skyservice, you do need to be carefull with checked baggage allowance, but they are very generous with oversize and sporting goods. Check out their website. You can take a bike, or golf clubs or other goods at no charge in addition to your 2 pcs checked baggage. Like I said, I have used them for years and they certainly seem to do the job.

Aquaman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast