Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's a good price for airfare?

What's a good price for airfare?

This will be our first time traveling to Aruba, we live in PA and we are looking to fly Non stop out of Ewr (Newark, NJ). Right now flights are listing at $582 leaving February 27th and returning March 7. This price seems high but we don't know what the going rates usually are.

Can an anyone help us with the price, should we wait a while to see if it comes down or is this the going price for this time of year?

Thanks for your help!

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    we fly out of newark. prices can range anywhere from $500 to $700. At least what we've seen. If you are comfortable with that price, I would book it. It could go either way. We have paid $535 but that was booking about 7 months in advance and we go on Thanksgiving Day. I feel anything between $500 and $550 is a good price but $585 is not that much more. Last I looked for our flight, it was at $692. I would wait for a Tuesday's listing of flight prices. That seems to be a drop day in flights. but watching our flight over the months since we booked, it had even gone up to $800.

We leave from Boston and I usually will book in the $545 range. Rates for us have been as low as $443 and as high as a $1000. This is for nonstop roundtrip.

We leave from Syracuse, NY. It's a one stop to a few different connection points, never direct. We usually get a round trip ticket between $410-435pp and have never paid over $445. It does take some effort to stay within this range but we've never had a problem falling in this range. I booked our upcoming March 2016 trip a few weeks ago at $419pp.
    TRIP 15 OCTOBER 2018

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

I'd book it at that price.

Thanks everybody, I think I will wait a few more days just to see if it changes at all. Will book soon though, don't want to risk it going too high.

I would book at that price! Paid close to that for a flight with one stop each way.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

We leave from MSP and, on average, pay anywhere from $430 - $530 RT.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

I'm looking at $633 Delta or $713 United non stop out of Newark for my dates in August
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    why not SWA jacki ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    I'm looking at $633 Delta or $713 United non stop out of Newark for my dates in August

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast