Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Whats wrong with this picture

It was dirt cheap but probably not something we would do. On the positive side I just extended my Xmas trip to include NYE so I am pretty happy about that. I don't plan on telling my family until Xmas day.....that is a pretty nice Xmas present, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    How much would it cost to fly to JFK? It may be cheaper to book a flight to JFK, then book from JFK to Aruba. Even if you can't line up the times, maybe spend the night at a hotel near the airport in NY.

SWA from BOS to Aruba in May through BWI is $548 per person

I finally booked our airfare for August. I have been checking almost daily since August. Airfare was $547 round trip which is not bad. I did book with Delta this time as it was less expensive than American. We havenít flown Delta for a few years. We will have to change planes in Atlanta which is a busier airport than Charlotte but we have enough time and I am sure it will be fine. This makes me excited to start planning. I cannot wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    Same here Sue! My mom & I were just discussing this last night. She asked if I've been looking for August airfare yet....OF COURSE I have
    Jackie, I just booked our airfare yesterday. The cost w finally down. You may want to check it out. We usually fly American but Delta was less expensive.
    Last edited by Sue M.; 12-30-2017 at 01:00 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234