Right now flights from Indy are close to $700/pp. I don't know when I should book our flights for end of Dec (xmas week). I'd hate to pay more than $700, right now for the 4 of us, we are looking at $2700....do I hold out and see what happens..and if so when should I book by? This is our first time going in the winter, we are usually there in June. Thanks for the help!