Aruba Beach

Thread: When flights go lower

When flights go lower

My USAirways flights are now less expensive Do they issue a credit or I'm a just out of luck? I know some airlines do give you credit but you have to cancel and than rebook at the new price.

Aruba since 1979
    Depends on the airline

Jet blue issues a credit voucher to be used on another flight

AA charges u a cancellation fee and it is costly and a hassle unles the savings is large

Unfamiliar with the others

I think none of them are as good as jet blues deal
    Quote Originally Posted by Boonie View Post
    My USAirways flights are now less expensive Do they issue a credit or I'm a just out of luck? I know some airlines do give you credit but you have to cancel and than rebook at the new price.

I did call US Airways and there is a price change of $150, so it's not worth it unless the price drops drastically. So that's the game of airfare However, they answered pretty quick and the rep was really nice.

Aruba since 1979
    glad your phone experience went well with the customer rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boonie View Post
    I did call US Airways and there is a price change of $150, so it's not worth it unless the price drops drastically. So that's the game of airfare However, they answered pretty quick and the rep was really nice.

Change fees stink, $150 is standard, what did u pay? How much did it drop? I am trying to learn as much as possible about prices

use a site like yapta.com which tracks a flight and lets you know if it has come down.

When putting in your to and from--on the right hand screen opens a box which tells you the lowest price for that month.

Wish I was going on June 3rd cos that flight was only 309.pp round trip

Yea jet blue is great booked our last flight and a day later the tix where 130 less, and then gave us a 130 voucher for each ticket for our next flight (4 tix)