Aruba Beach

Thread: Where are all early flights?!?!

Where are all early flights?!?!

The early morning (7:00) flights out of the New York/New Jersey area seem to be gone!!! Earliest one is the 9:00 on Continental out of Newark. Is it just too early to be booking my December trip??? I would hate to arrive in Aruba at 3:00 in the afternoon and lose that precious time in the sun

Fewer connection possibilities for the earlier flights means they're the first to go when the airlines cut back flights.

I just got off the phone with Jet Blue. In the past I have taken the early flight with them. It was a direct flight landing in Aruba at 11:30...that meant I was on the beach by 12:30 which is a beautiful thing! The agent said that the early flight doesn't start until the following week and that there probably won't be any flights added on . Looks like I may have to book the Continental out of Newark which lands at 2:40. It just seems like a long, wasted first day...

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    we booked on continental out of newark for nov 28th. it is the 9 o'clock flight. we booked last month. the price is really good now though we did upgrade to 1st class.