Aruba Beach
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Randi
  • 1 Post By Randi

Thread: Who needs tickets Aruba-Toronto on Jan 3/2015?

Who needs tickets Aruba-Toronto on Jan 3/2015?

We have 10 tickets on hold with Westjet group sales at the approx price of $700 on Saturday Jan. 3rd. We will only be using 7 of the 10 tickets and the direct flight to Toronto from Aruba is currently sold out. Flights need to be paid for by November and that is when I must submit names for the issuance of each ticket. If someone wants all 3 or any combination, please send me a PM.

We would do a conference call with Westjet and you can give all your information directly to them. If you need to fly onto another Canadian city from Toronto, this is can be done as well. Many of us in this group will continuing onto other cities.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Randi - nice of you to get something like this going. My wife and I are already booked outbound Dec 16 and returning . . . some time end of Feb, maybe. Just for clarity, you note AUA-YYZ on Jan 3, is there a YYZ-AUA date outbound?

Hi there,
    I booked group sales only on the way home as we are all coming to Aruba at different dates and on different airlines. Again, if anyone wants any of those seats, please PM me!!!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents