Aruba Beach

Thread: Wow

Wow

Has anyone looked at airfares today. The ruling went into effect today that they have to quote prices with all taxes and fees included. It's sticker shock when you look at it. Jet Blue is quoting prices round trip with all included. I think it's a good idea as you know what you are paying right off the bat. But it does set you back a bit when you first see it!

Our favorite place on the island, is the great beach at the Boca Grandi. The water is the best, and its very quiet.

It was a little surprising, but out flights in march are the same price.

With Jet Blue you always got the total price once you selected your flights. The posted prices were base only but the total ticket price was calculated as soon as you selected your return flight.

I think Southwest will have more of a sticker shock because they always showed base only.

Look for the now hidden government taxes to increase before the end of the year. That was the reason it was done.

Good news..Now checking the rates...

LOL... I was going to update my previous thread (AirTran BWI-AUA in May) with new "crazy prices" but didn't know about this ruling. Glad I read your thread before I did.
    Aruba here we come!