Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Aruba Concierge service to assist with planning a move

Aruba Concierge service to assist with planning a move

There is a new concierge service that is designed to answer a number of questions for people planning or considering a move to Aruba. The service is operated by Randolph Arends and is part of Aruba Living Today, a full real estate and property mediation company. Randolph's concierge service assists in providing answers to many questions such as areas to live on the island, insuring in Aruba, general immigration questions, customs and others. Randolph can assist in the purchase of real estate and finding of vacation homes, or establishing a custom made property management program and so forth. Randolph is assisted by staff proficient in Dutch, English, Spanish and Papiamento.

Aruba since 1979
    does randolph arends and his company have a website? contact informtation?
    Quote Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
    There is a new concierge service that is designed to answer a number of questions for people planning or considering a move to Aruba. The service is operated by Randolph Arends and is part of Aruba Living Today, a full real estate and property mediation company. Randolph's concierge service assists in providing answers to many questions such as areas to live on the island, insuring in Aruba, general immigration questions, customs and others. Randolph can assist in the purchase of real estate and finding of vacation homes, or establishing a custom made property management program and so forth. Randolph is assisted by staff proficient in Dutch, English, Spanish and Papiamento.

Yes indeed. www.livingtoday.aw

and his e-mail is:RANDOLPH@livingtoday.aw. He and his partner do all needed work plus insurance after deal went through.

Aruba since 1979
    Good. Thanks for the info!

I know that during you last trip to Aruba you had some unpleasant occurrences.

Do you have personal experience with this company to know that they are reputable and provide a QUALITY service?

Aruba Living Today

Hi ArubaLisa

Yes I do have experience with them. As you know, I do own properties on the island. At the Villa, we had a guest damage a secure sliding door. The Dutch manufacturer of the door is no longer represented on the island and the property manager at that timw was unable to get the door repaired over a 2 year period. In fact we ended up where he permanently closed and locked the door. I had discussions with Randolph who arranged for a tradesman to visit the next day. The tradesman assessed the situation and returned within an hour with tools and parts and had the door repaired within hours. I also had Randolph deal with a representative of the Dutch Government who needed some specific accomodation. I received an email from her thanking me and telling me of the positive experience. I have also had a financial dealing with them and there was no issue whatsoever.

I do hope this answers your question and I do appreciate your concern. As I had mentioned to Andrea about a week ago I have had 2 scam attempts regarding buying one of my timeshares. In this day and age we all need to be very careful

Thanks

John

Randolph helped us so much when we got here...can't say enough good about him and the people he has working for and with him.
    Scotts Brats
    Playa Linda Resort
    facebook - Legends Pub Aruba
    legendspubaruba.com
    Legends Pub

Thanks for this info Aquaman. Looks like useful site for me later on when I need to find a place to live and it is good to have such a positive referral.

Hi Folks,
    Does anyone have updated contact information for Randolph? I have tried contacting through the contact link on the webpage,and emailing through the address provided here but have not been able to get a response. I am not yet in Aruba and would prefer not to have to make an overseas call if I can contact through the internet.
    Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast