Aruba Beach

Thread: Aruba, Curacao and Bonaire length of stay?

Aruba, Curacao and Bonaire length of stay?

I understand that an individual who owns property can stay up to 6 months(as a tourist) per year in Aruba. AFAIK, the same is true for Curacao and Bonaire. My question is is that 6 months total for all 3 islands or can you stay 6 months in Aruba and another 3-6 months on another Island and come back to Aruba? Are they independent from each other?

They are all independent from each other. If you leave Aruba to go to Curacao, and stay there for a while you can easily go back again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindalou View Post
    They are all independent from each other. If you leave Aruba to go to Curacao, and stay there for a while you can easily go back again.

So what you're saying is that you can stay in Aruba 6 months as a tourist. Then you can hop over to Bonaire and or Curacao stay for 6 months and return to Aruba for 6 more months? In other words if you do that you can(theoretically) stay in the ABC Islands forever, as a tourist ,without establishing permanent residency. Do I have it right?

Aruba since 1979
    It may be best if you contacted dept of immigration of each of the ABC islands
    Quote Originally Posted by vincep View Post
    So what you're saying is that you can stay in Aruba 6 months as a tourist. Then you can hop over to Bonaire and or Curacao stay for 6 months and return to Aruba for 6 more months? In other words if you do that you can(theoretically) stay in the ABC Islands forever, as a tourist ,without establishing permanent residency. Do I have it right?