Aruba Beach

Thread: Average cost of a house in Aruba

Average cost of a house in Aruba

I looked and didnt see a thread like this anywhere. Im sure there has been one but I didnt see it anywhere. Im sorry if there has been. I was just wondering what the average cost of a house is in Aruba?
    I'm taking my wife to Aruba!!!

Houses can be purchased for anywhere from $60,000 to $2,000,000. (U.S. dollar).

Depending on area, a very nice house can be purchased for under $250,000.

Check out this web site:http://www.casnan-real-estate-aruba....ting/index.php

We will be on the island when you are. Karen & I would be happy to give you an island tour. If iinterested, let me know & I will PM you our Aruba phone number.

Tom
    Tom & Karen

Next Trip: Jan. 6 - April 7

Aruba since 1979
    eric do not ever be sorry for asking a question on the forum.
    ~ do take up tom and karen's generous offer of an island tour! i do not know them, but i do know that they are very personable posters on this and other forums and are part time residents aruba resident. they seem like nice folks.

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by Eric and Jen View Post
    I looked and didnt see a thread like this anywhere. Im sure there has been one but I didnt see it anywhere. Im sorry if there has been. I was just wondering what the average cost of a house is in Aruba?

Good Question

Hey Eric,

That was a good question - I was wondering that myself. Been to Aruba 4 times - and in my opinion the Hyatt Ruins Del Mar is the best place to eat - if you have not been there give it a try - and sit outside by the swans...Your wife will love it.