Aruba Beach

Thread: Bonbini from me

Bonbini from me

Hi everyone on our way in on 020908 sons wedding 100908 at divi we are staying for the first time in our house in tankileen dert
    anyone out there with tips on how we go about getting to become a resident we do have contacts on the island but welcome help from anyone. we have got a pool to build and upto six double appartments along side our house we just can't wait to be there first visited the island a few years ago have been back twice a year since we love everything about aruba and want to make it our home, any help will be grateful, we need to meet more people to build a network so bring it on.

with lots of friends we want to party in aruba

Congratulations on your move. I think there is a thread on this forum that can help you with your move/residency. Admin I am sure will help you with that. I am sure you have informed yourself before you moved there with the residency regulations in Aruba. 6 months for entire year. If you wish to live there permanently and are less than retirement age (you are) then you need to prove to them your financial status. It is very very difficult to get permanent residency there. Good luck.

We are building a home in Noord and are beginning next month. Hope all goes well with the wedding.