Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By yefim8

Thread: buying house in ARUBA

buying house in ARUBA

HI EVERY ONE.we found house for us to buy in PALM BEACH, walking distance to beach,stores etc.only one concern > there is a small cellphone tower not even 75 yards away from house.Any advise on this matter?

What is your concern? Not coverage?? My husband acquired land for cell towers before we moved here, I can ask him once I know what your concern is.

I think the original poster might be worried about emissions or transmission waves that could cause cancer and other problems. Even though nothing has been 100% proved some people are still sceptical and concerned about living so close to a mast, cell towers, antennas etc. I would be one of those people.

I think they should buy my house. Nothing but very good neighbors that like to party. . .

Tom and Stanley

thank you all

i am sorry i couldn,t log in for a while.forgot my id/password while in Aruba. We got around this cellphone tower.i,ll make it public in "my Aruba story" forum tomorrow.Thank you for answers

Aruba since 1979
    looking forward to your story
    Quote Originally Posted by yefim8 View Post
    i am sorry i couldn,t log in for a while.forgot my id/password while in Aruba. We got around this cellphone tower.i,ll make it public in "my Aruba story" forum tomorrow.Thank you for answers

promised story about buying house in Aruba

I was trying to create a new story about buying house in Aruba but it didn,t work out for me, not enough skill i guess, so i,ll make story here and short.
    We been in Aruba once for 4-5hrs with cruise ship few years back but didn,t pay much attention then.Later on DF was watching TV program " International House Hunters" and there was realtor from Aruba : Jan Falkone showing houses to guy from New Jersey. She said so many nice about Aruba DF called me and ever since Aruba became our dream. Thanks to all of you we new a lot before landed at AUA on February 25th. Prior arrival we checked all available realtors and had about 25 houses all over island to check but up on arrival DF choose a Palm Beach as place for us and house on Palm Beach next to cellphone tower[that was when i asked about it on forum]Tower was a problem but on a way back to beach we found for sale sign on house further down [closer to beach,about 0.6 mi] and when we called number on sign we found realtor,friend and adviser all in one man. he is selling,managing and renting [if owner asked him] houses but he took a step further.All process which is painfully slow in Aruba such as :notary, bank account opening,connection of power,water etc he helps all way through and more.Always answer on e mail,calls etc never busy if you need him and very accommodating.Only bad think happened to us was my stupidity.Despite i was told by all of you about US customs inside AUA i forgot and after 1st check we sat and waited for boarding call.At 5.30 pm we went in for boarding and only because of US custom lady and Arubian personal got to New York on time.So thank you all once more.Yefimhttp://www.aruba.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

My home in Aruba, Casa Koyari, my second home, Casa Del Mar, followed by Arashi and Baby Beaches!
    WOW. That's a great story. I take it you bought the home? Good luck to you and keep us posted on developments. I have a home there as do many others on this board. Reach out to me if you need any help.

Thank You so much.After all because of input of this forum we went ahead and bought house in Aruba.