Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jpsphr

Thread: Can anyone recommend a Realtor?

Boca Catalina Beach Marriott properties Mangel Halto for Snorkeling

Can anyone recommend a Realtor?

We'll be down in July and my wife (thank you g_d!) is actually asking to look at some houses / condos. Can anyone recommend a Realtor to show us some places?

More than likely, we'll wind up with some timeshare weeks, but, one can dream, can't one?

I have dealt with a few realtors in Aruba, and in my experience the best one is Century 21. Ask for Miriam, she is really sweet and professional. Their office is located close to Palm Beach, on the road towards Bingo restaurant.

Banned
    Miriam at Century 21 was very helpful to us in the search for our home. Although she was not the realtor we eventually bought from, I would recommend her.

We eventually purchased a home from Jan Welage and Ellen Aartsen from Coldwell Banker. They were also very good. They listened to us. They listened to the type of properties that we were interested in, and didn't waste our time showing us what they wanted to sell.

Good luck.

Miriam is great and so isn't Michel. They both work for century 21 and they are fabulous..

My wife and I recently spent a week in Aruba looking at condo's. We used Michel Frank from Remax. He was very prompt, professional and courteous. I would highly recommend him.

Aruba since 1979
    by the sounds of these posts, seems to me that "maybe things are improving" with the interest in aruba real estate.

there are so many many great homes, in great neighborhoods that are marked down at prices that are attractive and negotiable.

i know a lady that has been trying to sell her magnificent beach home that in the good days was worth a million and a half. today, i think it is listed at about $900K.
    tragic for the seller.
    awesome for a buyer.

Hi, After emailing a few realtors I got a reply only from Miriam at century 21. We went down and she took the time to show us a few homes. I was quite impressed by her knowledge and expertise. I also would recommend her highly. She was courteous professional and went the extra mile for us. At the end we did buy our fantastic beach home from her...good luck and have fun in your search!

Boca Catalina Beach Marriott properties Mangel Halto for Snorkeling
    All,
    Thanks for the recommendations. Miriam at Century 21 seems like the consensus winner, eh?

Anyone have any experience with fractional ownership on the island as well?

Thanks again,