Aruba Beach

Thread: CB Towers In Aruba?

CB Towers In Aruba?

My wife and I have been looking at houses around Aruba in hopes to purchase. When we returned to take a look closer at a house we were interested in the neighbor had put up three ugly CB towers. While all the stuff appears to be within their yard it looks horrible.

Has anyone had experience with dealing with these and is there any way to prevent them once we have spent our hard earned money to buy our dream house and then find these eye sores being built nearby?

Happy New Year to all.

Elton

Hi Elton,

Are you talking about the 3 towers in Malmok? If so I completely understand I can see them from my home and it is kind of unsightly. But I have not heard of anything you can do. I do see that the owner has the house for sale, I am hoping they sell and the new owner removes them. We can only hope!

Thanks

Hello Ken

I know of those towers near your home. I did see that house listed on the Coldwell Banker website and it appears as if it has indeed been sold. Hopefully the new owner will remove the towers.

I was, however, referring to a house in Montana, Noord, near the stadium. There are a number of properties for sale in that area and one day last fall we returned to see a mess much worse than the one near your home.

When we asked about adding structures, such as a deck, we were told structures detached from the main house were subject to being limited to a height equal to or lower than the roof line of the house. Apparently those rules do not pertain to all structures as witnessed by these unsightly towers.

I am wondering if the rules change if the land is property versus leased land?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Elton

Thanks for the update and if I find out anything, i will pass it on!!!